Military-Forum Index du Forum

Military-Forum
Pour les fans de véhicules militaires, ou pour ceux qui adorent l'armée, je vous donne la possibilité de réaliser une partie de votre rêve...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

You Didn't Get This From Me: A Novel Of Media And Politics

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Military-Forum Index du Forum -> Sorties hors sevices militaires -> Sorties en club
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zaleahendr
Caporal-chef

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 18:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: You Didn't Get This From Me: A Novel Of Media And Politics Répondre en citant

You Didn't Get This From Me: A Novel of Media and Politics
by Mike Viqueira

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK You Didn't Get This From Me: A Novel of Media and Politics

How did it happen? How did the public lose faith in the national media and the politicians they are charged with holding to account?

In the novel "You Didn't Get This From Me," veteran TV news journalist Mike Viqueira addresses the challenges faced by reporters in a world of changing technology, shifting public attitudes towards Washington, and the effect the perpetual ratings knife fight has on the quality and value of TV news.

Set in the three years preceding the 2016 election, the work serves as a critique of TV News priorities - as well as the sometimes too cozy relationship between reporters and politicians - in an attempt to shed light on how public disaffection with the business of Washington has ushered in a new era of upheaval.

YDGTFM begins with Loretta Jean Polk, an alluring and talented widow serving in the US House. Her latest conquest of the archaic ways of Washington is admission as the first female member into a secret club of the old boy network. TV journalist Tom Salta covertly watches as Majority Leader Zach Dickey praises Loretta at her induction ceremony.

But Dickey hides a personal vendetta. He aims to destroy Loretta with charges of insider trading and conflict of interest, and he wants to use Tom to do his dirty work. His TV journalism career on the skids, Tom is desperate for a major scoop and accepts Dickey’s offer of tainted information with few questions asked. Before he’s done, Tom’s pursuit of the truth will lead to wrecked lives, romance, and the rise of a new political order.

With You Didn’t Get This from Me, journalist Mike Viqueira offers a timely work that chronicles the calamitous end of business as usual in Washington. Can media and politics remain shrouded in their anachronistic folkways as technology helps expose a system shot through with decay? Viqueira isn’t just documenting a decline—he’s documenting a death (and an uproarious wake) in his cutting satire.

You Didn't Get This From Me: A Novel of Media and Politics story pocket amazon download djvu

What are you going to do with me?...disposed of the body and didn’t want to ask...
“And if we do, they’ll stink the media up...Here, in this moment, I didn’t want to ...7 Blaze handed me a Styrofoam cup of coffee...
2014年5月21日 - of the 17th century, England entered a period ...politics, religion and other issues, such as "Emile...Robinson Crusoe From this novel, we c...
TODA, T., KUWANA, M., OHHASHI, YA) In America, if you get a high school...in Britain and all of them are boarding schools...TV also affects politics, the other media, and ...
"You said, 'Hit me,' and he did...This another novel about the joys and sorrows of...5 In previous times, people didn’t have...
none
That is _(1)_a study, published from the ...“mere”politics and “embody”a spirit of ...New, disruptive technology sometimes demands novel ...

A Letter From Santa Claus Dear, I hope you ...小题10:haven’t thought小题11:get小题12:write...rice and wheat are grown in this part of China...
7天前 - Edmondsenteredtheworldofpoliticsfirstas.A.news...HepublishedhisfirstnovelThisSideofParadise.d.The...andwhatyouthinktheythinkyouthink.Thement...
I didn't know you had an older, geekier brother...of a car going to the airport] Maybe this ...circumstantial evidence and the statement from his ...

.op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
.op_sp_fanyi .op_sp_fanyi_read{display: inline-block;*display: inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background: url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif) no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0 -14px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read span{display:block;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a{width:15px;height:15px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height: 1px;width: 1px;position: absolute;right: 0;overflow: hidden;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height: 20px;font-size:16px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
margin-top:6px;
position: relative;
font-size: 18px;
line-height: 24px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_links {
padding-left: 1px;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 14px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_more {
margin-right: 18px;
}

You Didn't Get This From Me: A Novel of Media and Politics

你不是从我这里得到的:一部媒体和政治小说

全部释义和例句试试人工翻译
2015年6月12日 - (5分) A:Have you ever read the novel Jane ...for a long time, but I can’t get a copy....and politics because the open-book exam means ...
2017年6月14日 - this wayYou are safe in my heartAnd my heart ...t a a d ce e o es t e o d a d s te...politics.I’ve never been interested in politics...
Regardless of where slave tales came from, the ...While Western nations safety and politics, China ...It has also continued to develop a novel “...
2013年7月30日 - First, get off the sofaReading and understanding...seen this beautiful from the air view of Oxford...(a) persuade you to do something you do...
2017年6月14日 - from rural areas, to become a senior cadres...of municipal party committee politics and law...Qian zhongshu's novel fortress besieged has ...
Believe me, it isn't fun.^W: You talk as ...And in trying to get them, I ignored my art....man suffering for a reason he isn't sure of...
2017年6月16日 - I don't want to have a match with you.” I...their ideas on science, politics, life and ...get lots of knowledge from books and the books ...
18某些名词以s 结尾如maths, politics, physics,...a long time.Roots is a famous American nove...
none
2017年6月14日 - t only a competition, but also a kind of ...Even some famous people such as politics and ...the worst government official in the novel of ...
anAmericanwomanwriter.Thenoveltellsastoryabouta...purposeofthisreport,thesignificanceofthisreportandthe...tgetenoughofMommy,Emmawasnowatypicaloverscheduled...
2017年6月14日 - (base) 5)This novel is ___ on historical...didn’t go out to play___ the bad weather....of ___.(study) 7.a large number of___, 作...
Friday: A Novel Idea: The Turn [All] Saturday...of hate speech, racism, politics, necrophilia, ...The deeper you go, the taller they get, and ...
Arthouse: A Novel In lieu of an abstract, ...like hell(1997), ChemInform Abstract: A Novel Synthesis of Spirocyclopropenes from the Haloallene Derivat...
THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK Golondrina, why did you leave me?  ...and eggs, with a generous heap of canned jalapeños from the restaurant,...
2016年11月23日 - of this politics as well, being simultaneously dreamy, telegraphic and ...But there is a quality to Urrea’s novel that, for all the salt an...
it's all made up and the points don't matter...Friday: A Novel Idea: The Slow Burn [All] Saturday...of hate speech, racism, politics, necrophilia,...
2016年6月28日 - which is a sequel of the Greek hero,OdysseusWhat do ...Therefore, I didn't want to cooperate with the...maybe even writing a novel, but they had problem...
2014年6月17日 - and is, as a rule, absent from the sages produced...novel: it always reminds me of some slatternly ...tactical urbanism’s appeal relates to...
1天前 - from one to anther and under a bad condition ...it was the end of you .Here ,only the strong...scandals in politics, business, the entertain...
1天前 - are not far away from success once you occupy ...mankind, and to dig out a true meaning of ...whether London uses this novel to help himself...
aandmhomeandgarden.com aandtenterprise.com aann...articlesonpolitics.com articlesonrecreation.com ...awrmthenovel.com awsomecellphones.com awsp-sports...
2天前 - politics, international affairs--you are dead...of a good novel, then you are living with...from your immediate surroundings and living in...
none

Joyce, Michael - 2007
*"THINK YOU ARE LIVING IN A TOM CLANCY NOVEL"...This can't be for real! (self.The_Donald) ...a hoax and it was an attempt to get the ...
W:Let me ask you something.Wouldn’t you like...to jump over more than 3 meters.From this 8....important night of my life and acomplete success...
Qitao Tan , Yunying Wang , Daliang Li - 《Cheminform》 - 2003 - 被引量:1
Isikoff, Michael , Thomas, Evan - 《Newsweek International》 - 2004
Me and the dragon: A lyrical engagement with the politics of Chineseness...from the anthemic, heroic-sounding songs as well as sentimental, folkish ballad...
Matthew Paul Turner
Including: Hilary Mantel, Rowan Williams, Grayson Perry, Alan Johnson, A S Byatt, Geoff Dyer, Alex Salmond, Kate Fox, William Boyd and Dave Eggers. 
Julia Emberley - 《Humanities Research》
2013年8月15日 - Despite the growth of a wonkish niche in the serious media, fatuous trivia and distorted polemic still trumps discussion of the big issues...
The Encyclopaedia of Istanbul, A Novel and Ottoman Crossroads: Coffeehouses, Politics, Theatres and Storytelling, Critical EssaysThis Creative Writing PhD con...

2017年6月14日 - 如: He and I are both students of this school...7and YOSHIDA, M

171bf2437f

The Censor's Hand: Book One of The Thrice~Crossed Swords Trilogy (Volume 1) A. M. SteinerWatercolor Memories: The Story of Lauren download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Reverse Your Genetics: The 14 Day Program To Lose Weight, Look Younger, Feel Better And Reclaim Your Health And Happiness (Includes A 14 Day Meal Plan)[PDF] Mía Siempre (Spanish Edition)Food and Foodways in African Narratives: Community, Culture, and Heritage (Routledge Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Literature) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK This We BelieveONLINE BOOK Mosses from an Old Manse and Others Stories: (Annotated)(Biography)READ BOOK Handbook of Pediatric Psychology, Fifth EditionJaguar: The Iconic Models that Define the Marque download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Camel Combat Ace: The Great War Flying Career of Edwin Swale CBE OBE DFC*

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 18:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Military-Forum Index du Forum -> Sorties hors sevices militaires -> Sorties en club Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation